[Python-Dev] 2.5 open issues

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Fri Apr 28 14:20:45 CEST 2006

On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 10:58:49PM -0700, Neal Norwitz wrote:
> If you are addressed on this message, it means you have open issues
> that need to be resolved for 2.5.  Some of these issues are
> documentation, others are code issues.  This information comes from
> PEP 356.

There are also these items in the 'possible features' section:
================
Modules under consideration for inclusion:

      - bdist_deb in distutils package
        (Owner: ???)
        http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2006-February/060926.html

      - wsgiref to the standard library
        (Owner: Phillip Eby)

      - pure python pgen module
        (Owner: Guido)

      - Support for building "fat" Mac binaries (Intel and PPC)
        (Owner: Ronald Oussoren)