[Python-Dev] no remaining issues blocking 2.5 release

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Wed Aug 16 14:43:09 CEST 2006

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 10:44:40PM -0400, Kurt B. Kaiser wrote:
> It would be nice if the key IDLE changes could make it to the "What's New
> in Python X.X".  If Andrew is interested, I could draft something for him.

Sure!  I can try to look through the IDLE NEWS file, but you'd
certainly have a better idea of which changes are most significant to
IDLE users.

(You can commit your changes to whatsnew25.tex, module Anthony's trunk
freeze in 12 hours or so, or just write plain text and let me add the
LaTeX markup.)

--amk