[Python-Dev] test_ctypes failures on ppc64 debian

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sat Jun 3 10:13:47 CEST 2006

Thomas Heller wrote:
> I have already mailed him asking if he can give me interactive access
> to this machine ;-).  He has not yet replied - I'm not sure if this is because
> he's been shocked to see such a request, or if he already is in holidays.

I believe its a machine donated to Debian. They are quite hesitant to
hand out shell accounts to people who aren't Debian Developers.

OTOH, running a build through buildbot should be fine if you have some
"legitimate" use. It would be bad if the build were triggered by people
who are not contributing to Python (this hasn't happened so far).

Regards,
Martin