[Python-Dev] Moving the ctypes repository to python.org

Thomas Wouters thomas at python.org
Fri Jun 23 16:26:36 CEST 2006

On 6/23/06, Thomas Heller <theller at python.net> wrote:

> Is it possible to take the CVS repository files (they can be accessed
> with rsync), and import that, preserving the whole history, into SVN?

I don't remember a svn-specific tool for it (although I am fairly out of
touch in that regard). However, if no one else comes up with a better
alternative, I believe you could use 'tailor' to recreate the history in
subversion. It'd do a checkin for every checkin in CVS, and take a while, so
you'd probably want to test it in a private subversion tree, and run it 'for
real' in a directory that won't generate checkins to python-checkins ;)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at python.org>

spread!