[Python-Dev] RFC: trunk checkins between now and 2.5 final

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Wed Jun 28 19:45:40 CEST 2006

On 6/28/06, Anthony Baxter <anthony at interlink.com.au> wrote:
> As far as people to sign off on things, Neal, myself or Guido should
> be the ones to do it. Course, Guido will probably decide he doesn't
> want this dubious honour <wink>.

Right. But I agree with the policy.

FWIW, I think Nick's change for -m is okay given that it's a pretty
minor feat and -m is new anyway, but I'd like you and/or Neal decide
on that. Leaving it broken is also pretty minor IMO (and was my first
preference whe he brought it up -- see my posts in response to his
proposal).