[Python-Dev] I'm not getting email from SF when assigned a bug/patch

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Mar 30 19:59:26 CEST 2006

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> I can ask them for a test py3k account, if there's any interest.

I'm personally not very much interested in a Py3k tracker; I don't
see myself using it. So I'm not interested in a trac-based one,
either.

As for python-hosting.com: Somebody would *still* have to set this
up, manage to import the data, manage accounts, manage to make it
known etc. The actual hardware to run it on is the least of my
concerns - xs4all provides that very nicely. I don't see anything
that could be saved by moving things from xs4all to python-hosting.

Regards,
Martin