[Python-Dev] 2.4 vs Windows vs bsddb

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue Oct 10 00:31:34 CEST 2006

Tim Peters schrieb:
> I just noticed that the bsddb portion of Python fails to compile on
> the 2.4 Windows buildbots, but for some reason the buildbot machinery
> doesn't notice the failure:

It's been a while that a failure to build some extension modules doesn't
cause the "compile" step to fail; this just happened with the _ssl.pyd
module before.

I'm not sure how build.bat communicates an error, or whether devenv.com
fails in some way when some build step fails.

Revision 43156 may contribute here, which adds additional commands
into build.bat after devenv.com is invoked.

Regards,
Martin