[Python-Dev] Other SSL issues in the tracker have been marked

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Sun Aug 26 05:13:47 CEST 2007

I've gone through the other open SSL issues.  Looks like some can be
closed with the adoption of 1018 and 1024:

1027394	4 months ago	socket.ssl should explain that it is a 2/3 connection
889813	4 months ago	making the version of SSL configurable when creating sockets
1583946	9 months ago	SSL "issuer" and "server" names cannot be parsed
783188	46 months ago	support for server side transactions in _ssl

Others are about various standard libraries that interact with SSL
in various ways.  I'm working on another patch that converts all the
standard library modules over to use the new ssl module, and I'll look
at the rest of the SSL-related bugs as part of that work.

Bill