[Python-Dev] Other SSL issues in the tracker have been marked

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 05:27:09 CEST 2007

Could you also look into this problem:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/pybot/buildarea/trunk.klose-debian-ia64/build/Lib/threading.py",
line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
  File "/home/pybot/buildarea/trunk.klose-debian-ia64/build/Lib/test/test_ssl.py",
line 144, in run
  File "/home/pybot/buildarea/trunk.klose-debian-ia64/build/Lib/ssl.py",
line 98, in __init__
    cert_reqs, ssl_version, ca_certs)
sslerror: _ssl.c:271: SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file error

This occurs on at least 3 of the buildbots (ubuntu and debian on ia64,
ppc, and hppa).  Here's one example:

This also looks like it's not working on windows, but there is no info
from here:

Other than:

Which happens after it hangs for 1200 seconds.