[Python-Dev] Pydoc Improvements / Rewrite

Laurent Gautier lgautier at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 14:12:28 CET 2007

2007/1/5, A.M. Kuchling <amk at amk.ca>:
> On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 06:01:22PM +0800, Laurent Gautier wrote:
> > Well, if you are ok with having the source tree hosted in a
> > SVN/CVS/alike I am on
> > (opening an account on sourceforge or savannah -for example- would be
> > the next step then, as it can take few days for a project to be
> > approved)
>
> The Python SVN repository has a sandbox/ directory that's intended for
> storing code in development; you could certainly use that.

I suspect that this is aside from the rest of the python source tree.
(or I would anticipate peppered emails if the module is broken during
its early days
-and it will- ).

I also suspect that write access is not granted easily (as I know a
number of python modules being on sourceforge before being ultimately
included in
the standard modules).