[Python-Dev] Patch reviews
bjourne at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:29:26 CEST 2007
Here is a review of some patches:
* [ 1673759 ] '%G' string formatting doesn't catch same errors as '%g'
This patch is done, has been reviewed and works as advertised. Just
needs someone to commit it I think.
* [ 1100942 ] datetime.strptime constructor added
Doesn't apply cleanly, emits compiler warnings, but works as
expected. Lacks tests.
* [ 968063 ] Add fileinput.islastline()
Good and useful patch (see the pup.py program) but lacks unit tests
* [ 1501979 ] syntax errors on continuation lines
Doesn't apply cleanly, but that is easy to fix. Needs someone to fix a
few minor flaws in it, but the patch works really well.
* [ 1375011 ] Improper handling of duplicate cookies
Fixes a fairly exotic bug in which Pythons cookie handling deviates in
an obscure way from Netscapes cookie specification. See the bug about
it at 1372650. As far as I can understand, the patch fixes the problem.
If someone still does the 5 for 1 deal, my patch is [ 1676135 ].
More information about the Python-Dev