[Python-Dev] Bug Days

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:06:08 CET 2007

On 07/03/07, Georg Brandl <g.brandl at gmx.net> wrote:
> If it was the last bug day you speak about, this was a bit unfortunate since it
> was only me and Tim who were present for a longer time, and not busy with some
> server maintenance tasks. I guess I just picked the wrong day ;)

Agreed - the earlier bug day which I attended seemed to go pretty
well, with a reasonable number of people to help with my (dumb)
questions, and a fairly quick followup of someone (AMK, if I recall)
going through the various patches/fixes and committing stuff.

It seems to me that managing a good bug day requires a fair bit of
effort - but when it works, it's a good way to get people involved.

Paul.