[Python-Dev] Adventures with x64, VS7 and VS8 on Windows

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Tue May 22 13:38:23 CEST 2007

Someone mentioned the idea to have a bat file do it.  I like that idea.
There is already a build.bat file which will build whatever configuration
you choose (platform and configuration).  Extending it to subsequently
copy the resulting binaries up one level is easy.  Perhaps this is an
acceptable compromise?

Kristjan