[Python-Dev] Windows buildbot test_bsddb3 problems (was RE: Buildbots for trunk are all red)

Trent Nelson tnelson at onresolve.com
Tue Mar 4 21:36:04 CET 2008

> Trent, thanks for working on the buildbot.  I fixed the first case you
> mentioned in r61233 wrt removing the directory before closing the
> file.  It would be great if you could submit a patch when you are able
> to fix the remaining problems.

Nod, found a few more things now that test_bsddb3 isn't causing a CRT abortion.  tmpfile() needs to be reworked on Windows, see http://bugs.python.org/issue2232.  Going to spend some more time on it this evening.  I'm determined to see a flippin' green build/test status for my slave if it kills me :>

    Trent.