[Python-Dev] FreeBSD test suite failure -> curses

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Sat Mar 8 10:24:34 CET 2008

So I added my first buildbot yesterday (for FreeBSD and I hope to add a few
more different BSD ones to the fray) and I see that it is failing in the
test_curses part.

I tracked it by hand and somewhere along the test it segfaults. The
resulting coredump is not really helpful.

(gdb) bt
#0  0x281aa61f in pthread_testcancel () from /lib/libpthread.so.2
#1  0x281a2a52 in pthread_mutexattr_init () from /lib/libpthread.so.2
#2  0x28167450 in ?? ()

Anybody have any hints where I should poke around?

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
Looking for the Sun that eclipsed behind black feathered wings...