[Python-Dev] trunk buildbot status

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 04:14:18 CET 2008

Unfortunately, I don't have ssh access from my hotel room.  This means
I won't be able to help much until I get home.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 7:26 PM, Trent Nelson <tnelson at onresolve.com> wrote:
> Quick update on the status of the trunk buildbots:
>
>  Failing:
>  [x86 gentoo trunk (Neal Norwitz)]
>  This has been failing at the same point for the past couple of days now:
>  test_sqlite
>  command timed out: 1800 seconds without output, killing pid 15168
>  process killed by signal 9
>  program finished with exit code -1
>
>  None of the other buildbots seem to be encountering the same problem.  Neal, got any idea what's going on with this one?

Last status was here:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-checkins/2008-March/066824.html
I haven't logged in to check what's going on.  Gerhard had some ideas
in the same thread:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-checkins/2008-March/066863.html

I just need to have some time on the machine and look into the
problem.  If I determine the problem is with the underlying sqlite,
I'll try to upgrade it.

>  [alpha True64 5.1 trunk (Neal Norwitz)]
>  [hppa Ubuntu trunk (Matthias Klose)]

I can probably diagnose both of these too when I get back from Chicago.

>  Neal/Martin, I'd like to promote the following slaves to the stable list:
>  [g4 osx.4]
>  [x86 W2k8]
>  [AMD64 W2k8]
>  [ppc Debian unstable]
>  [sparc Ubuntu]
>  [sparc Debian]
>  [PPC64 Debian]
>  [S-390 Debian]
>  [x86 XP-3]
>  [amd64 XP]
>  [x86 FreeBSD]
>  [x86 FreeBSD 3]
>
>  The trunk builds of these slaves have been the most reliable since I've been tracking.

Most of these have already been promoted to stable.  I just didn't
restart the buildbot master since making the change.  It requires a
restart, not just a reconfig.  I was waiting for a quiet time when the
bots weren't busy, but that hasn't happened yet. :-)  I can make more
changes and restart when I get home.