[Python-Dev] trunk buildbot status

Thomas Heller theller at ctypes.org
Thu Mar 20 08:30:10 CET 2008

>>  Neal/Martin, I'd like to promote the following slaves to the stable list:
>>  [g4 osx.4]
>>  [x86 W2k8]
>>  [AMD64 W2k8]
>>  [ppc Debian unstable]
>>  [sparc Ubuntu]
>>  [sparc Debian]
>>  [PPC64 Debian]
>>  [S-390 Debian]
>>  [x86 XP-3]
>>  [amd64 XP]
>>  [x86 FreeBSD]
>>  [x86 FreeBSD 3]
>>
>>  The trunk builds of these slaves have been the most reliable since I've been tracking.
>
> Most of these have already been promoted to stable.  I just didn't
> restart the buildbot master since making the change.  It requires a
> restart, not just a reconfig.  I was waiting for a quiet time when the
> bots weren't busy, but that hasn't happened yet. :-)  I can make more
> changes and restart when I get home.

Hm, what is this 'stable list' anyway?

BTW: Although the x86 XP-3 and x86 W2k8 bots are green, there's still a problem:
test_tcl
test_tcl skipped -- DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

AFAIK, this is because tcl86g.dll and tk86g.dll fail to load because they cannot find
MSVCR90D.DLL; do these dlls need a manifest?

Thomas