[Python-Dev] Invitation to try out open source code review tool

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Mon May 5 18:28:01 CEST 2008

If you're asking for reasons not to do this:

- AppEngine has a built-in API for dealing with Google Accounts, but
not for OpenID

- Apparently OpenID requires some crypto that would be slow without
additional API support

- I'm not personally familiar with OpenID

None of these seem insurmountable, so now that it's open source, I'm
looking forward to contributions.

--Guido