[Python-Dev] Addition of "pyprocessing" module to standard lib.

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu May 15 10:05:21 CEST 2008

> -1 on "multicore" - multiprocess or multiprocessing are a fine names.
> cores are irrelevant.

Thanks you for saying that. I'm constantly amazed how people think
multi-core systems are a new thing, conceptually, when they are really
just a different packaging for multi-processor systems (perhaps with
NUMA consequences that the operating system, but not application,
needs to deal with).

So -1 on "multicore" from me as well, despise marketing (typo
intentional :-)

Regards,
Martin