[Python-Dev] Python for windows.

Bugbee, Larry larry.bugbee at boeing.com
Wed Nov 26 23:37:36 CET 2008

Gerald, if there is an expectation some of your HP windows users would
like to use OpenSSL with Python, there is this little matter of
including applink.c in the build.

All, and not to start flames, but I still do not understand why
applink.c isn't included in python's main (conditionally) instead of
expecting users, many of them novices, to do the build.  ???

Larry

[snip]

Message: 2