[Python-Dev] PEP 3144: IP Address Manipulation Library for the Python Standard Library

DrKJam drkjam at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 01:48:46 CEST 2009

I've started a very basic (work in progress) entry on the netaddr wiki to
track various aspects of this discussion that might not be in a format
suitable for publishing to the list or are too lengthy. It will also allow
my ascii art diagrams to render correctly ;-)

http://code.google.com/p/netaddr/wiki/PEP3144

I will be updating it as free time become available to me over the coming
days. Feel free to make comments on the wiki page itself if you want me to
make any changes. Duncan McGreggor should be able to make changes if I am
not available for whatever reason :-

If anyone has suggestions for a better place to put this, please shout (but
not too loudly please Peter M. ;-)

Thanks,

Dave M.

PS - Can't wait for Google Wave which would make this kind of thing so much
easier ;-)