[Python-Dev] Unladen-Swallow: A faster python

andrew cooke andrew at acooke.org
Sat Mar 28 22:59:40 CET 2009

Mark Hammond wrote:
[...I wrote]
>  > i'm discussing a programming language, not the size of your dick.
>
> Wow, talk about jumping to conclusions :)  Is there something you feel
> the need to get off your chest?

i'm not sure how this has ended up in python-dev; i was responding in
python and if you read that group my comments may have made a little more
sense (there were some hysterics in a separate thread accusing me of
saying python was "dying" because i was concerned about how the discussion
groups had evolved).

anyway, that had nothing to do with you and i am sorry i responded like that.

andrew