[Python-Dev] Automatic installer builds (was Re: Fwd: Broken link to download (Mac OS X))

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 16:47:50 CEST 2010

Martin v. Löwis wrote:
>> Wasn't that problem fixed weeks ago?  The installer image has been
>> available there since several days after the release.  And the link
>> seems fine now.
>
> The inherent problem remains. There is no binary for 2.7b1, for example.
> The last binaries produced in the 2.7 testing process were for 2.7a2.

I seem to recall there was some issue (aside from the current lack of a
reliable OS X buildbot) that prevented us from regularly grabbing the
head of the tree and using it to automatically build the Windows and Mac
installers (to check that the installers could actually be created,
preventing a repeat of the Mac situation with 2.7b1).

Am I misremembering the discussion from last time this topic came up?

Cheers,
Nick.