[Python-Dev] Enhanced tracker privileges for "dangerjim" to do triage.

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Mon Apr 26 11:31:53 CEST 2010

-On [20100426 10:21], Paul Moore (p.f.moore at gmail.com) wrote:
>Would in not therefore be reasonable to question whether the *default*
>privileges be changed to allow "outsiders" to do these things, rather
>than asking for escalated privileges for one individual? (Or more
>likely, as well as doing so, as changing the default is likely to be a
>longer discussion...)

Be careful. Trackers are often hit by spam bots which change random form
field values. I cannot from memory recall whether or not we had this issue
on either the tracker tracker or Python's tracker.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
A wise man that walks in the dark with a blindfold on, is not much of a
wise man...