[Python-Dev] Enhanced tracker privileges for "dangerjim" to do triage.

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 10:19:10 CEST 2010

On 26 April 2010 07:12, Sean Reifschneider <jafo at tummy.com> wrote:
> Two of the 3 easiest things I came up with for an outsider to help out
> with, are things that his account couldn't do.

Would in not therefore be reasonable to question whether the *default*
privileges be changed to allow "outsiders" to do these things, rather
than asking for escalated privileges for one individual? (Or more
likely, as well as doing so, as changing the default is likely to be a
longer discussion...)

Paul.