[Python-Dev] 'languishing' status for the tracker

Florent Xicluna florent.xicluna at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:28:41 CET 2010

R. David Murray <rdmurray <at> bitdance.com> writes:

> I believe Brett mentioned the 'languishing' status for the tracker in
> passing in his notes from the language summit.

I see a bunch of existing "Status / Resolution" choices.
    "open" / "later"
    "open" / "postponed"
    "open" / "remind"

I did not find any documentation about them in both places:
 * http://wiki.python.org/moin/TrackerDocs/ "Tracker documentation"
 * http://www.python.org/dev/workflow/ "Issue workflow"

Maybe these 2 documentation entry points could be merged and improved, first.
They are not available on the same menu, and there's no cross-link between them:
 * "Issue workflow" from http://www.python.org/dev/
 * "Tracker documentation" from http://bugs.python.org/

--
Florent Xicluna