[Python-Dev] PEP 3148 ready for pronouncement

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Sun May 23 14:47:54 CEST 2010

On Sun, 23 May 2010 08:34:22 -0400
Jesse Noller <jnoller at gmail.com> wrote:

> Brian has already agreed to name spacing it to "concurrent.futures" -
> this means it will be a small part to a much larger concurrent.*
> implementation ala Java.

What I would question here is what other things will be part
of the "concurrent" package, and who will implement them. Are there
plans for that? (or even tracker issues open?)

Apart from that, it seems to me that the only serious issues
blocking PEP approval are Glyph's interesting remarks.

Regards

Antoine.