[Python-Dev] stable builders

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue Oct 5 23:29:26 CEST 2010

> To simplify the task of contacting buildbot operators, would it be
> worth having a "python-buildbot-owners" mailing list?

Depends on the traffic. It might spam those owners who are never the
target of any of these messages, because they are "well-behaving".
Do you really find it difficult to determine the email address of any
specific operator? Who?

If you really need to broadcast a message to all owners, let me know
and I can forward it to them (or you can collect the addresses
yourself).

Regards,
Martin