[Python-Dev] Continuing 2.x

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Fri Oct 29 21:54:19 CEST 2010

Another quick thought. What would people think about regular timed releases if python 2.7?  This is probably more a question for Benjamin but doing sonmight provide better predictability and "customer service" to our users. I might like to see monthly releases but even quarterly would probably be useful. Doing timed releases might also incentivize folks to fix more outstanding 2.7 bugs.

Sent from my digital lollipop.