[Python-Dev] PEP 444 aka "Web3" (was Re: how to decide on a Python 3 design for wsgiref)

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Thu Sep 16 01:22:04 CEST 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Chris McDonough <chrism at plope.com> wrote:
> Comments and competing specs would be useful.

Can I post comments here ? :)

I have one initial comment (at first glance).

I'm not sure I quite like the idea of changing the keys
from wsgi to web3 for the simple reason that you
will already have to port your application to python3
(bytes vs. str) anyway. Changing the keys is just more
unnecessary work (although one could just use a search/replace).

My 2c (or pence)

cheers
james

--