[Python-Dev] Atlassian and bitbucket merge

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Sep 29 03:13:27 CEST 2010

I see that Atlassian have just taken over BitBucket, the Mercurial
hosting company. IIRC Atlassian offered to host our issue tracking on
JIRA, but in the end we decided to eat our own dog food and went with
roundup.

I'm wondering if they'd be similarly interested in supporting our Hg
server. Or is self-hosting the only acceptable solution? From recent
mail it looks likes we may be up and running on Hg fairly soon.

regards
 Steve
DjangoCon US September 7-9, 2010    http://djangocon.us/
See Python Video!       http://python.mirocommunity.org/