[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] cpython (3.2): #5301: add image/vnd.microsoft.icon (.ico) MIME type

Sandro Tosi sandro.tosi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 11:09:35 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 10:17, Éric Araujo <merwok at netwok.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> However small the commit was, I think it still was a feature request, so
> I wonder if it was appropriate for the stable versions.

I can see your point: the reason I committed it also on the stable
branches is that .ico are already out there (since a long time) and
they were currently not recognized. I can call it a bug.

Anyhow, if it was not appropriate, just tell me and I'll revert on 2.7
and 3.2 . Thanks for your input!

Cheers,