[Python-Dev] MSI: Remove dependency from win32com.client module (issue4080047)

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 11:15:09 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 5:35 PM, anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com> wrote:
> Because code cleanup patches pave road for more complex pieces of
> work. Clean code makes patches easier to review. It saves developer's
> time and as a result useful patches are integrated into codebase more
> quickly.

While I've occasionally wished for the ability to enter
"clarification" as the issue type (especially for docs patches),
simply leaving the issue type blank when none of the available
categories fits has worked well enough as an alternative.

If it helps, try to think of it as "this code isn't clear as it could
be, which is a readability bug"

Cheers,
Nick.