[Python-Dev] I plan to push faulthandler into Python 3.3 in one week

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Mar 24 01:05:19 CET 2011

> What is the procedure to add a new module? Just add the code into
> Modules and patch setup.py? The module is distributed under the BSD
> (2-clause) license.

Also add it to the Visual Studio build process. It either needs to go
into pythonXY.dll (i.e. pythoncore.vcproj), or into a separate project,
to be referenced from pcbuild.sln.

Contributions under the BSD license are not acceptable. You did provide
a contributor agreement, right? If so, you need to submit it under the
terms of that agreement, which means that the code will be licensed
under the PSF license (subject to PSF changes to the license). If you
accepted contributions of others into the code, make sure they also
filed a contributor agreement.

Regards,
Martin