[Python-Dev] open issues on accepted PEPs

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Fri Feb 3 00:16:42 CET 2012

I was looking at the other Open Issues on PEP 3134, think I might try to
resolve them as well, and discovered via testing that they have already
been taken care of.

Is there an established way to get information like that?

I realize that PEPs are partly historical documents, but it would it
make sense to add a note after an Open Issue (or any other section) that
was refined, resolved, or whatever in a later PEP or bug or patch or ...*

~Ethan~

*Yes, I am volunteering to tackle that project.