[Python-Dev] http://pythonmentors.com/

Eli Bendersky eliben at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 12:00:40 CET 2012

> Eli, quite frankly no :(
>
> The stock answer "put it on the main page at python.org" if actually
> followed up in all cases would result in something unreadable, as the page
> would be too noisy and displayed in something like Palatino size 1 (if there
> is such a thing).
>
> I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping that someone with far more than my
> own miniscule imagination can come up with a sensible suggestion.

Well, I think the situation is pretty good now. If one goes to
python.org and is interested in contributing, clicking on the "Core
Development" link is a sensible step, right? It then leads to the
Devguide, which is a relatively new thing. Reading that opening page
of the devguide which is linked to from "Core Development" should give
aspiring contributors all the information they need, including a link
to the mentorship site.

Eli