[Python-Dev] 3.3 release plans

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Sun Jun 24 02:06:07 CEST 2012

As long as we are _before_ feature freeze, I would have thought it fine.  Also, I'm sure we could allow ourselves some flexibility, after all, it is we that make these schedules, not the other way round.

But no matter.  Condition variable wakeup has been sluggish for many years, I'm sure our users can wait a few more.  Meanwhile, the patch is there for those who want it.

Cheers,