[Python-Dev] Interested in GSoC 2014

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Tue Dec 24 08:52:41 CET 2013

On 24/12/13 07:41, Prasad Joshi wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am interested in participating GSoC 2014. I have went through last
> year's eligibility criterion, I think I am qualified to participate. I
> know GSoC 2014 still has more than 2-3 months, however I would like to
> start early. Please let me know suggestions.

Hi Prasad,

We recently introduced a Python scripting API into reSIProcate

You would be welcome to contribute some code to exercise the API.

Here are some details:

   http://www.resiprocate.org/Python

It would be particularly interesting to try and integrate the new WebRTC
/ WebSocket cookie support with some existing Python-based web
framework, e.g. Django.  This would allow a user with a Django login,
shopping cart or some other long running session to pass their state
through the cookies.

Regards,

Daniel