[Python-Dev] cpython (merge 3.3 -> default): Merge fix from 3.3 into default.

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Sep 2 01:25:31 CEST 2013

On 9/1/2013 5:04 PM, Antoine Pitrou wrote:
> On Sun,  1 Sep 2013 23:02:17 +0200 (CEST)
> tim.peters <python-checkins at python.org> wrote:

>> Windows developers:  to get the correct line endings in your checkout,
>> delete Lib\test\xmltestdata, and then "hg revert" that directory.

Or, in Tortoisehg Workbenck, select the four Working Directory patch
entries, right click, and revert.

>> Why the Windows buildbots didn't fail test_sax remains a mystery :-(
>
> Probably because they don't have the hgeol extension enabled.

Since the tests also failed on installed Python, it seems that the .msi
installer is created in a repository with the extension enabled. If so,
I think that the buildbots should have the extension enabled also, so
that they are testing Python as it will be distributed.

Or we could stop supporting Notepad and change what we distribute ;-).

--
Terry Jan Reedy