[Python-Dev] Discoverability of guides to Python 3 porting (was: 2.x vs 3.x survey results)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Jan 5 10:26:31 CET 2014

Lennart Regebro <regebro at gmail.com> writes:

> On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 5:20 AM, John Yeuk Hon Wong
> <gokoproject at gmail.com> wrote:
> > If there is such reference available?
>
> I'm honestly despairing that people still don't know that there is a
> free book on the topic. I have no idea how to increase the knowledge
> on this point.

John Yeuk Hon Wong, where did you look (unsuccessfully) for this
information? Where, on the Python website, did you first expect to find
this information and fail to find it?

--
 \           “If you do not trust the source do not use this program.” |
  `\                                —Microsoft Vista security dialogue |