[Python-Dev] cpython (3.3): Update Sphinx toolchain.

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Mon Jan 13 21:54:05 CET 2014

[If you want to continue this discussio, please move it from python-dev to
sphinx-users.  It is now completely offtopic for the former.]

Anyway, just as a short explanation, you missed the point of the change:
-M is not meant to be used directly but still via a (very short)
Makefile.  This isn't be a change meant to be visible to users.

Georg