[Python-Dev] PEP 3121, 384 Refactoring Issues

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 10 20:59:11 CEST 2014

I'm just curious as to why there are 54 open issues after both of these
PEPs have been accepted and 384 is listed as finished.  Did we hit some
unforeseen technical problem which stalled development?

For these and any other open issues if you need some Windows testing
doing please feel free to put me on the nosy list and ask for a test run.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---