[Python-Dev] Windows Dedicated Mailing List

Shorya Raj rajshorya at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 09:34:49 CET 2014

Hello
I have been following the lists for a while, and have noticed that there do
not seem to be any sort of specifics for Windows. Now, as someone
developing python applications (and hoping to develop python itself on
Windows), I think it may be prudent to consider adding a Windows specific
mailing list regarding development on Windows, whether it is development of
Python on windows, or developing Python applications on Windows. Please let
me know what you guys think - if there is consensus, it would be great to
get it up and running, and I would be more than willing to take steps from
my side as required.

Thanks
SbSpider