[Python-Dev] ctypes module

Cristi Fati cristifati0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 19:01:33 CEST 2015

Sorry if i'm pushy....
Would it worth me to send a patch with the changes? (i mean, would it bring
value to the product? were there requests for ctypes on WinIA64 ?)
If the answer to the above question is not "No", since the changes are in
libffi should i send patches to you or libffi guys? (i'm unfamiliar with
licensing terms).

Regards,
Cristi Fati.