[Python-Dev] Mac popups running make test

Ezio Melotti ezio.melotti at gmail.com
Tue May 12 04:24:56 CEST 2015

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 5:04 PM, Skip Montanaro
<skip.montanaro at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've also seen the Crash Reporter pop up many times,

I don't know how to get rid of the popup you mentioned, but Windows
had problems with the crash popups for a long time.
Eventually it got fixed:
  https://hg.python.org/cpython/file/default/Lib/test/support/__init__.py#l2202
  http://bugs.python.org/issue11732
  http://bugs.python.org/issue18948
  http://bugs.python.org/issue23314

Perhaps Mac OS has something similar too?

Best Regards,
Ezio Melotti