[Python-Dev] Mac popups running make test

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Tue May 12 15:14:21 CEST 2015

> Twice now, I've gotten this popup: ...

Let me improve my request, as it seems there is some confusion about
what I want. I'm specifically not asking that the popups not be
displayed. I don't mind dismissing them. When they appear, I would,
however, like to glance over at the stream of messages emitted by the
test runner and see a message about it being expected. It seems that
the tests which can trigger the crash reporter do this.

If I get a chance, I will look into where the crash reporter messages
are displayed. Something similar for the network tickling tests should
also be possible.

Skip