[Python-Dev] Hello, I am André Freitas :)

André Freitas p.andrefreitas at gmail.com
Fri May 22 17:11:09 CEST 2015

Hi there,
My name is André Freitas, I'm 22 years old and I live in Portugal (Porto).
I'm currently finishing my Masters in Informatics and Computer Science with
a thesis in Mining Software Repositories, where I am able to predict
defects in Software components: https://github.com/andrefreitas/schwa

I'm a Python developer with 4 years of experience and as a Speaker, did a
lot of Python workshops in Engineering Universities. I'm always learning
new things and I really love Python (it's my religion)! I have skills in
Security, Tests and Quality, Devops, Software Architecture and Engineering,
UI/UX and Compilers.

I am reading your guidelines and just checking around to see how this
mailing list works. Hope to send some patches soon and share some ideas.

Feel free to follow me on Github https://github.com/andrefreitas

Best regards,
André Freitas.