[Python-Dev] Maybe, just maybe, pathlib doesn't belong.

Alexander Walters tritium-list at sdamon.com
Mon Apr 11 16:55:05 EDT 2016

If i had my druthers, this thread would be kept to either:

"Shut up alex, we are really close to figuring this out"

or

"Ok, maybe you have a point."

Every conceivable way to fix pathlib have already been argued.  Are any
of them worth doing?  Can we get consensus enough to implement one of
them?  If not, we should consider either dropping the matter or dropping
the module.