[Python-Dev] Maybe, just maybe, pathlib doesn't belong.

Alexander Walters tritium-list at sdamon.com
Mon Apr 11 17:11:22 EDT 2016

This stance was probably already argued in the threads in question. This
thread is more of a health-check.  As an observer, it did not look like
any headway was being made, and I suggested the solimaic solution.  It
has been pointed out to me that headway IS being made and they are close
to a solution.  I think this thread can safely be sunset.