[Python-Dev] Thank you.

Giampaolo Rodola' g.rodola at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 17:24:51 EST 2016

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 9:29 AM, Alexander Walters <tritium-list at sdamon.com>
wrote:

> I don't know if it is appropriate for this list, or not.  I don't exactly
> care.  As much as I might disagree with some of you...
>
> Thank you.
>

>From time to time I also think about how deeply Python impacted my life.
Places I visited and lived in, people I got in contact with, the mere every
day life and afternoons spent writing code just for the heck of it.... If
it weren't for Python all of that would have been profoundly different and
most certainly not as good. I would like to say thanks as well. Thank you
Guido and thank you all core-devs. You don't change only code: you
literally change lives as well. And that is profound.

--
Giampaolo - http://grodola.blogspot.com